0 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2015 2:59 PM by JLawrence

Import from SQL Script Step in WebDirect

JLawrence

Title

Import from SQL Script Step in WebDirect

We have a "Import Records" script step that imports audio/video asset records from a SQL database.  “Perform without dialog” is selected for this step.

The query@ the “Import Records” step is:
      "SELECT  \"lib_master\".\"master_no\",\"lib_title\".\"title\"
      FROM \"lib_master\"
      JOIN \"lib_title\" ON \"lib_master\".\"title_no\"= \"lib_title\".\"title_no\"
      WHERE \"lib_title\".\"title\" LIKE '% " & $title &"%' AND \"lib_master\".\"active\" = 'Y'"&
      If (IsEmpty(GLOBALS::xSubTypeNo);"";"AND \"lib_master\".\"sub_type_no\" LIKE '" & GLOBALS::xSubTypeNo &"'")&
      If (IsEmpty(GLOBALS::XVersionNo);"";"AND \"lib_master\".\"version_no\" LIKE '" & $version_no&"'")&
      If (IsEmpty(GLOBALS::xFormatNo);"";"AND \"lib_master\".\"format_no\" LIKE '" & $format_no&"'")&
      If (IsEmpty(GLOBALS::xMediaTypeCode);"";"AND \"lib_master\".\"media_type\" LIKE '" & $media_type&"'")&
      If (IsEmpty(GLOBALS::xMediaAssetTypeNo);"";"AND \"lib_master\".\"type_no\" LIKE '" & $asset_type_no&"'")&
      If (IsEmpty(GLOBALS::CustomerID_g);"";"AND \"lib_master\".\"cust_id\" = '" & $cust_id&"'")

This all works great from a fmapp networked client.

I am trying to run the same script using Filemaker WebDirect.

When I run this script from a browser, I get a dialog, apparently at the “import” script step, inviting me to "Browse" for the file I want to Import (?)

Could you tell me why this dialog is coming up?

ImportDialog.PNG