1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 7, 2014 2:18 PM by philmodjunk

Importing Images

CWright

Title

Importing Images

I want to import new images into existing files. As it stands, I imported the images and the name of the image became the title (importing art works). Now I want the titles to stay as they are but replace the existing image with a new one. Is there a way to do this? And would the program be able to recognize that the image was going into the right file? With some of the folders, there are more images than there are files.

Also, some images are importing horizontal when they should be vertical. Is there a way to rotate the image?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Importing Images
          philmodjunk

It is possible to show all records in your table and then use Import Records | Folder to import all the images in a selected folder. You can select the "import matching" option and specify that the filenames be the matching field.

And would the program be able to recognize that the image was going into the right file? With some of the folders, there are more images than there are files.

You'll have to explain that in more detail. What do you mean by "file"? do you mean "record" in the database table or something else?