1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2014 5:47 AM by philmodjunk

In Layout mode I have a footer with some fields which give me a total for whats in the body....

lauriehughes

In Layout mode I have a footer with some fields which give me a total for whats in the body.

However when I go to print or view in preview the fields in the footer only have correct figures in the first page.

In the second they are just zero

I tried a title footer and that only showed the fields on the first page then nothing at all on the second page.

ideally what I want is the fields to occur only on the last page at the bottom but I could live with it occurring each page if the numbers in the field were right.

any advise would be appreciated 

Thanks

• 1. Re: In Layout mode I have a footer with some fields which give me a total for whats in the body....
          philmodjunk

If you only want them on the last page, use a trailing grand summary instead of a footer. This is a different layout part that you can add in part set up.

But here's how fields in the header and footer work: unless using global fields or summary fields, fields in the header and footer show data from the current record in browse mode. Click on a different record to make it the current record, and the data in the header and footer will display data from the new current record. In Preview and when printed, the header shows data from the first record on the page and the footer shows data from the last record on the page.