AnsweredAssumed Answered

Indents in a Calculation

Question asked by MatthewIaniro on Jan 21, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 21, 2014 by MatthewIaniro

Title

Indents in a Calculation

Sorry if this is not exactly clean or correct way of data fields, I'm still learning.

I'm trying to make the (Benefits) field indent, because I'm using a bullet then a (tab) in the features description. (the bullet and tab is manually inputted / typed in the field). Note in the (benefits) field I got more than 1 line of text. 

So example of my calculation 

If ( IsEmpty ( Features 1 ) ; "" ;  TextStyleAdd( TextSize( TextFont( TextColor( Features 1; RGB( 138 ; 34 ; 26 ) ); "Arial Bold" ) ; 10) ; Uppercase)  &  ¶ )  &

If ( IsEmpty ( Benefits 1 ) ; "" ;  TextSize( TextFont( TextColor( Benefits 1; RGB( 0 ; 0 ; 0 ) ); "Arial" ) ; 9) &  ¶ ) & ¶  &  ¶  & 

If ( IsEmpty ( Features 2 ) ; "" ;  TextStyleAdd( TextSize( TextFont( TextColor( Features 2; RGB( 138 ; 34 ; 26 ) ); "Arial Bold" ) ; 10) ; Uppercase)  &  ¶ )  &

If ( IsEmpty ( Benefits 2 ) ; "" ;  TextSize( TextFont( TextColor( Benefits 2; RGB( 0 ; 0 ; 0 ) ); "Arial" ) ; 9)  &  ¶ )

So the result turns out something like this

•(tab)SUPER PERFORMANCE (feature 1)

The description of why its has super performance (benefit 1)

•(tab)EASY TO USE (feature 2)

The description of why its easy to use (benefit2)

What I would like to achieve is the benefits field to also indent in so it lines up with the text and not the bullet.

(example of what I would like)

•(tab)SUPER PERFORMANCE (feature 1)

The description of why its has super performance (benefit 1)

•(tab)EASY TO USE (feature 2)

The description of why its easy to use (benefit 2)

I haven't quite figured it out or if its even possible to do in a calculation.

Outcomes