4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2015 7:14 AM by SetyoMargono_1

Insert File to a container field become not responding in server environment (FMP 13)

SetyoMargono_1

Title

Insert File to a container field become not responding in server environment (FMP 13)

I've just upgraded from fmp 11 to fmp 13 recently; unfortunately there are 2 issues:

1). Vertical line issue (posted at Printing Vertical Line through entire Body ), and

2). Everytime a user try to insert picture to a container field, his fmp become `not responding`. Server runs well, other users are not affected, only his alone which become `not responding`. When being forced to `try to solve` (as suggested by fmp), the image DOES appears, so the file upload is actually successful, only it triggers `not responding` message all the time.

I've altered the container field to `store container data externally` > `secure storage` but it's just the same, the application still presents `not responding` message.

The same exactly process is working well in local environment, so I supposed it has something to do with the server environment. There is no log generated, either in user nor server.

Any suggestion? Please help!

(the OS is MS Windows 7 Professional)