Insert Picture script step fails with no error?
I have a file that scans an image to the Temporary folder and then inserts the image into a container. I then rename the image file (using a plugin) keeping it in the same place. I move to another record and attempt to insert into another container. Nothing happens.
- I have the temporary folder open and can see it being created and renamed.
- The plugin also lets you confirm the file exists and it returns no error when the path is checked.
- I can see the file path in the script debugger and the path is correct for the first insertion and correct for the second insertion.
- The Insert Picture script step returns no error but no file is inserted after the first insertion. The field is selected each time.
- Works fine on OSX. Works fine for the first insertion. I can stop the script after five failed insertions and then manually insert the file from the Temporary folder.