You will probably find that the line break is actually in the fields data, check the contents of your Company Field on that specific record.
It is strange - I have four different Lenders that I am coping and when I put in Lender 2, Lender 3 or Lender 4 by themselves even if I leave out lender 1 they have no problem and I can't find anything in Lender 1 that shows line break or anything else.
What I did was erase the fields, put them in again and now it is working.
Maybe me, maybe the computer, who knows.
Thank you for your input. It was a good idea.
Sounds like you have a carriage return in your text field. Click into the company name text field and see if it pops up to more than one line tall. If so, delete the return and it shouldn't force the extra line break any more.
Thank you for your help. I couldn't find that but deleted the fields and then it worked OK so something was there.