AnsweredAssumed Answered

Inserting Photos

Question asked by GovtLawyer on Feb 20, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 21, 2012 by philmodjunk

Title

Inserting Photos

I have a new database in which I have a field to display a photograph of a driver's license.  I have approximately 100 photos which need to be put in the appropriate client's record.  Although the jpegs are hard to identify by file name, they can be viewed in the Finder.  The photos are also in a file numbered series which closely matches how the records were originally created.  So, finding one photo and the correct record means the next photo will be for another record close in line.  

When I click on the container field it offers me an option to paste or I can click Insert Picture.

If I were able to take the photo and drag it to the field, that would be the best option.  The next is to copy the file and paste it in.  When I do that, the photo is not there, an icon which says Jpeg photo is viewed.

If I choose insert picture, a dialogue box/finder opens up.  I find the file and click it, and click open.  The problem with this method is that the dialgue box immediately closes and when I try to insert the next photo I have to go through all the steps again.

Is there a shortcut?

Outcomes