Return to FileMaker.com
Instant Web Publishing Container Field
I have a database published to teh web with Instant Web Publishing.
I have a container field defined.
In the client I pasted a Mac OS X Screenshot into the field.
When viewing in Safari, I just see a question mark where the image should be.
Here is what I tried:
1. Took a Mac OS X screen shot.
2. Opened the PNG screenshot file in Preview and copied it to eth clipboard.
3. Pasted into eth container field in FileMaker Pro.
WHen that didn't work, I:
1. Opend the PNG screenshot and exported it as JPG.
2. Tried dragging the JPG into eth container field. Didn't work.
3. So I opende th JP file and copied it to eth clipboard.
4. Pasted into eth container field in FileMaker Pro.
So why do I just see a question mark in Safari?
Retrieving data ...