2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2012 8:58 AM by philmodjunk

Invoice Data visible but only first line prints

naultd

Title

Invoice Data visible but only first line prints

I'm new to Filemaker Pro (advanced).  I've altered an invoice to meet the needs of our campus.  The data that is entered in the invoice for products purchased is 7 lines.  When pressing the print button it shows all the info in the preview screen, but the printed copy only shows the first line.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  (note: if I save to a pdf, then it prints properly)

Doug

• 1. Re: Invoice Data visible but only first line prints
          schamblee

I assume there is a printout layout and you haven't modified this layout.   It sounds like you  modified the data entry layout but not the printout layout.  Modify the printout layout to contain all the fields that is on the data entry layout.  

or modify your print button to print the data entry layout.

• 2. Re: Invoice Data visible but only first line prints
            philmodjunk

This sounds like the starter solution that comes with FileMaker 12. The starter solution uses a different layout for printing invoices as S Chamblee has indicated. If you print from it with the "current record" option, you will get only one line item entry. Print using "Records Being Browsed" and make sure that you are in List View for this layout.