3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2012 11:47 AM by philmodjunk

Invoice Line Notes on View Invoice

PhilipWannel

Title

Invoice Line Notes on View Invoice

Hi all, I am using the simple setup invoice template from FM Pro 11 and have added various items to the invoice, however when pressing the "View invoice" button it constantly only shows one line? For the life of me I cannot get it to add more than the one line at a time. Please see screen shots for details.

Thank you.

Invoice.png

• 1. Re: Invoice Line Notes on View Invoice
          philmodjunk

Change your viewing mode to "view as list". Also, use "Records being browsed" when printing.

• 2. Re: Invoice Line Notes on View Invoice
            PhilipWannel

Thank you for this, all of the above selections have been done however I still have the same thing. I noticed that I can show each individual product on the screen from the invoice by scrolling along where it says Record Found 4/5 (unsorted). I also have a box that says Script Paused [continue] and the view as "form", "list", "table" has been greyed out and cannot be changed.

• 3. Re: Invoice Line Notes on View Invoice
              philmodjunk

all of the above selections have been done

I don't think so or this would not be the case:

I also have a box that says Script Paused [continue] and the view as "form", "list", "table" has been greyed out and cannot be changed.

Enter layout mode, use the layouts drop down in the status area or Manage | Layouts to find and open this layout.

Enter browse mode and change the view as option to View as List. Now switch to preview mode and see if you can now see multiple rows of data. (They won't be the right rows of data as we haven't set up a found set of just the line items for one invoice this way.)

If you see multiple rows now, you can return to the original layout and run your script again.