4 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2010 10:42 AM by yson

invoice print

yson

Title

invoice print

Hi,

I have a question about invoice printing. 

At this time I'a trying to use  Business Productivity Kit. However, when I print an invoice,  grand total part always printed  just below the  partial sum.   So if there are many parts, grand total  sum is printed almost bottom of the sheet.  In case of couple of parts,  grand total is printed in the middle of the sheet.

How to fix the layout  for locating  the grand total area at the bottom of sheet in printing  invoice ?

Thanks.

yson 

• 1. Re: invoice print
          philmodjunk

Sounds like this layout part is defined as a Trailing Grand Summary Part.

You could change this part to "footer" (double click the part label while in layout mode.), but now invoices of more than one page will have this grand total at the bottom of every page and that may or may not be what you want.

• 2. Re: invoice print
            yson

Hi,

Thank you . It  works.  And one more thing is,   is it possible to  draw(?) a box  that have invoice sales information inside ? 

Then   selling item's informations  are in that box whether it's a lot or not.  And grand total is located  locatedd  just  below the box .

Thank you for all your help to me and others.  Always good.   

yson.

• 3. Re: invoice print
              philmodjunk

We do that here, but we use a portal to list the line items. This works for us as our invoices are never more than one page and our data entry layout's portal does not have a scroll bar. The portal's border thus provides the "box" when we print to invoice.

• 4. Re: invoice print
                yson

Hi,

Thank you. I see.  

Regards,

yson.