2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2012 10:24 AM by davidanders

Invoice Problems

AmandaRishor

Title

Invoice Problems

Hello! I recently downloaded this program (File Maker Pro 12) to help my father with his business and creating his invoices.

On his invoices, he needs to have two seperate tables; one for the actual invoice, and then one for that particular client's petty cash information.

So far, I can figure out the actual invoice part from a File Maker Pro template, but when it comes to the petty cash, I'm stuck! I want it to appear on the same page, so when it is printed out, it just has two seperate tables. Also, his invoices go month by month, and he wants his petty cash to carry to the next month, so the client will always know the activity of their petty cash account.

The one last thing i can't figure out is when it comes to the invoice itself, he also wants it to where their unpaid and paid balances from the previous month gets carried over to the next created invoice. Such as if their bill was for $100 dollars in January and they paid it with check number XXXX, he wants February's invoice to say that he recieved or didn't recieve the $100 on a certain date paid with check XXXX.

I don't know if any of this is possible, but I would really appreciate your help!

Thank you so much!