5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2009 6:16 AM by BobJr

Invoicing

BobJr

Title

Invoicing

After a year or so, all of a sudden my invoices won't print more than one line in the description area. This happened infrequently before and I would re-start to correct. Filemaker Pro 9 running Vista. Any suggestions? Thanks!

• 1. Re: Invoicing
          TKnTexas
             If you are printing the invoice from the table containing the child records (the line items of the invoice) is your printing option getting set to "CURRENT RECORD" vs "RECORDS BEING BROWSED"?
          • 2. Re: Invoicing
            BobJr
               I am and have been printing from "Current Record". Records browsed printed all my invoices. Thanks!
            • 3. Re: Invoicing
              TKnTexas
                 So you are printing the invoice from the invoice table, one record per invoice, with a portal for the line-items?  I am just clarifying. 
              • 4. Re: Invoicing
                BobJr
                   I am using their "Business Productivity Solution" pak. It has a pre-designed template and you just fill in all the info on the form template. Even though all the product shows up in the description lines on the form, when you click on the invoice button only one line shows up under descriptionon the invoice. Really appreciate your help.
                • 5. Re: Invoicing
                  BobJr
                     I emailed the invoice document to myself and it contained all product in the description lines! Printed out fine. Even the margins were better!  Thanks again.