1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 13, 2009 10:26 AM by TSGal

is it possible to mix two tables occurences together

techccaq

Title

is it possible to mix two tables occurences together

Hello,

I have one table called customers.  This customers table has a relationship with another table called customers_related.  This table contains everyone related (child, boyfriend) according the person in the customers table.  I also create an invoice table related to customers table and I created an occurences of the invoice tables connected to the customers related table.

Then, I already assign some activites to these customers and customers related.

If I create a portal, I could see the information for the each orders about my customers and my customers related but the information is separated .

Does it possible, to show in same reports, the order for my customers and my customers related.

If so, how could I do that ?

• 1. Re: is it possible to mix two tables occurences together
          TSGal

techccaq:

Thank you for your post.

If you are trying to show "customers" and "customers_related" from the Invoice table, you would need two portals; one into "customers' and one into "customers_related".

Another option would be to create an additional join table, and import the data from both "customers" and "customers_related" into this join table.  Then, in your Invoice table, use a portal into the join table to see "customers" and "customers_related" information.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.