3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2009 10:48 AM by TSGal

Is it possible to use subsummary field values and use them in another table?

kirvis

Title

Is it possible to use subsummary field values and use them in another table?

Hi all,

My previous post on this subject did not get any replies up till now, maybe because I posted too much information, so that is why I try it again, but then more to the point.

What I would like to do is use subsummary values from one table, and display that in a field in another table, accompanied by its break field.

To give an example, below I have posted a screenshot from a report with dynamically generated subsummary values. These are the values I would like to grab and use in other tables.

In the picture below, I have indicated where the subsummary values from the report need to go and what I want to do with the values. The purple tables are overview tables which grab their data from the green connect tables, and the dark grey table is the final overview table which grabs its values from the purple ones.

I hope I have made my problem clear, and I hope that someone know a way to process these subsummary values.