4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2014 6:45 AM by disabled_dconnect

Is there a script for removing a value from a field and leave other values in the field?

Title

Is there a script for removing a value from a field and leave other values in the field?

Hi,

I am using this script to add a value to a field, or on the next line, if there is already a value in the field:

If ( IsEmpty ( FilterValues ( client table main table::PROJECT LIVE ; candidate table main table::ID COMPANY ) );
                List ( client table main table::PROJECT LIVE ; candidate table main table::ID COMPANY ) ;
                client table main table::PROJECT LIVE
               )

The ID COMPANY name is the index number of the company 1, 2, 3 etc.

What I want to do is have a script that is like this but takes the ID COMPANY from a record.

So if the field is

and the ID COMPANY I want to remove is 3 I run the script on a button and the field is left as:

I can think of a work around where I have a check box list that is editable.

You create the check box value 3, then when out of edit mode you can unclick it to remove this value from the field

I'm sure there is something more elegant than this work around though.

PS I want to make sure that it only deletes the ID COMPANY and not all instances of 3 leaving:

Thanks!