This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Here's what's worked for me.
- Each layout refers to a table occurrence box in Manage | Database | Relationships in the Show records from box in Layout Setup...
- Copy all your layout objects to the clipboard
- Rename the table occurrence name in the relationships graph of the two layout's table occurrences so that the new layout refers to the other table occurrence by the same name as was previously selected on the old layout.
- Paste the layout objects.
- Return to the relationship graph and change the table occurrence names back to their original names to avoid future confusion.
Keep in mind that this only works if the field names in the copied fields exactly match fields in both data source tables.