4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2009 10:48 AM by johnnyb1

Is there a way to show/print a list report without displaying the Body part?

johnnyb1

Title

I'm creating a report that totals the lead sources (how callers found out about the business) for service inquiries. For each lead source there is a general category and a specific title. I've set it up so a sub-summary above the body gives me the total number of inquiries in the general category. A sub-summary below the body gives me the total number of inquiries in the specific titles. So, for example, there might be a total of 7 inquiries with the lead source category Billboard, and these might be broken down into 5 for the Philadelphia Billboard and 2 for the Allentown billboard.

What I want to have displayed in the report is everything except the Body, i.e., rows and rows of individual inquiry records. I would like to see a succession of sub-summaries, showing a lead source category's total, followed by breakdowns of the individual lead sources in that category, followed by the next lead source category's total, and so on. Removing the body from the layout after running the report retains the sub-summary data, but this is not workable, since the body part of the layout has to be rebuilt every time you want to run the report.

Is there a way to accomplish this?