1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 5, 2014 1:47 PM by ascii7x

Issue trying to display all names in portal from relational databse but only display one name

ascii7x

Title

Issue trying to display all names in portal from relational databse but only display one name

I hope you can help me, I am in a dilemma.

We have several databse for products, invenoty, patients, contact, deliveries,deliveryLine Items, etc.

On our product layout i have a portal to display certian information in the portal in case of a recall.

This portal house few fields such as name, Rx, prodcutID dispensed, deliveryItem#, and quantity.

Everything display correctly except for th name. it display the first patient straight down the line portal, we need the field to display the patients name for each line item, but now the first record of the filter gets applied to all records in portal 

Attached is a photo of what the relationship looks like.

Starting from the left "Products" -->DeliveryLineItems--->Products_DLI_Deliveries---->.......All the way to...."pu_Products_DeliveryLineItems_Rx" it displays only one name on all records in the portal.

Using that same sequence following it all the way to the end, I am able to see all patiens in the portal but then the other dta is missing in the rows as well as some of the names are not visible.

Please advise how to rectify this.

I am available by phone if neet to do a webConnect.

fmakerdatabase.PNG