4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2011 3:51 PM by matthijsbeekman

    Issues with the 'calculated result part' of Set Field by name script

    matthijsbeekman

      Title

      Issues with the 'calculated result part' of Set Field by name script

      Post

      Hello,

      Somehow i won't get the result part of my 'set Field by name'- script working.

      I have one field containing a string which is the name of another field that has to be looked up.

      After finding this field i would like use 'set Field' to increment the value found in this field with 1.

      For the target field I've got the following:

      GetFieldName ( Evaluate ( TableName::fieldNameString ) ) which works fine

      but I don't get the 'result part' working. I tried things like:

      - GetFieldName ( Evaluate ( TableName::fieldNameString ) ) + 1  but that won't work

      I'm sure it's in the 'result part' since putting an ordinary number there, does the trick without problems.

      I hope someone can help out.

      Matthijs