2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2009 3:22 PM by rsheptak_1

IWP Crashing on startup and cannot get to dialog to change port

rsheptak_1

Title

IWP Crashing on startup and cannot get to dialog to change port

FileMaker Pro Advanced 10.0v3 on MacOS 10.5.8 (intel)

I am trying to use IWP to publish a database that I previously published using IWP on FileMake Pro Advanced 9.0 and MacOS 10.4.11.  I cannot start up IWP because it crashes when starting up with the following error message:

Dyld Error Message:

Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libetpan.11.dylib

Referenced from: /Applications/FileMaker Pro 10 Advanced/Extensions/Web Support/FM Web Publishing.app/Contents/MacOS/FM Web Publishing

Reason: unsafe use of @executable_path in /Applications/FileMaker Pro 10 Advanced/Extensions/Web Support/FM Web Publishing.app/Contents/MacOS/FM Web Publishing with setuid binary

as reported by CrashReporter.  Apple says the use of @executable_path in a setuid application has not been permitted since 2007.  Makes sense if you're trying to bring it up on Port 80.  When I reported this as a bug, I was advised to just change the port IWP was using.  However, after I bring up the File->Sharing->IWP dialog box, the Advanced Options button which would let me specify that is disabled (greyed out).

Question:  Should it be greyed out until I've started IWP?  (Catch 22, can't start IWP)

Question:  How can I change the port and get IWP working?

Thanks for any insight.