IWP Home Page does not work from DNS re-direct
We have a file published successfully using IWP.
- Using the public IP address (123.456.789.0:591) to access it works perfectly. The home page launches and a hyperlinked image 'Click to open the file' on the customised home page continues to the standard IWP log-in page correctly.
- To make the IP more user-friendly we put on forwarding from a domain name to 123.456.789.0:591. The forwarding works perfectly. Go to www.MyIWPFile.co.uk and the same customised home page is displayed, with the hyperlinked image.
- Clicking on the hyperlinked image only sends the browser back to the same page - it will not proceed to the log-in page.
- Hovering the mouse over the image shows the correct hyperlink
- Right-clicking on the image and using 'Open link in new tab' (for example) works correctly.
- Opening the same page in the same browser on two tabs, one opened using 123.456.789.0:591 and the other opened using www.MyIWPFile.co.uk will display exactly the same 'Welcome' page, and mouse-overs show the hyperlinks to be the same.
- But clicking on the button on the 123... page will proceed to the log-in page, but clicking on the www-accessed page will only re-draw the same page.
Can anyone give me a pointer as to where to look?
FM11, Safari on Mac and Firefox on PC produce identical results.
Edit: have tried to redirect www.MyIWPFile.co.uk to http://123.456.789.0:591/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html and produces exactly the same results.