AnsweredAssumed Answered

IWP Issues - a few questions about why things do not work right after publishing

Question asked by fjordseeker on Jan 31, 2009
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2009 by davidanders

Title

IWP Issues - a few questions about why things do not work right after publishing

i've published my DB and am looking through the various layouts. i notice that some of the layouts are not appearing or appearing correctly, for example:

1- the checkboxes i set up to toggle on off on a products page do not appear, making this page useless, since the on or off state helps users to know if a particualr record (customer) has ceratin products or not

2- the "notes" field i have which allows creation and/or deletion of notes from a record does not work with IWP

3- the conditional formating i have on some fields - specifically a colored BG i use to indicate whether this field is empty or needs filling does not appear. only the BG color used to show a completed field works

4- the graphic logo i imported into my layout appears as a white and black box only. locally it appears fine

5- the "swap address" and "clear address" buttons i created do not work with IWP 

can someone help to explain how i can make sure these features will also work online? if a user on another pc on the network can change most fields, why do some functions not work? is there a way to set specifically what will work in IWP?

many thx for any help 

Outcomes