IWP Portal Issues
This is my first time using IWP. Has anyone had this issue and/or knows what to do to get it fixed?
FileMaker Product involved
FM 9 Advanced Server Hosted on Triple8.net (888.net)
Mac OS 10.5.7. Safari 4.01 and Firefox 188.8.131.52
One file with 23 tables in beta testing with no more than 300 records in any table. Created in FileMakerPro Advanced 9.0 v3
Description of the issue
Portals within tabs display improperly or not at all when viewing through a browser. When viewing through remote, all is identical to working on local hard drive.
Design / Layout
On Contacts Form View layout (Contacts Table) the design on the right side of the screen includes 6 tabs.
- Tab 1: Contains: • several fields from contacts table • 3 portals to 3 separate tables (phone, email, web) with 2 rows each.
- Tabs 2 & 3: Both contain fields from contacts table only
- Tabs 4-6 Contains only portals to 3 separate tables (project, logs, notes) • Only 1 or two portal rows per tab
Portals should behave largely in the same way viewing via browser, remote or local hard drive
- Tab 1 - Contact table fields and portal information is displayed accurately but the first row of each portal has a dark background making it difficult to read the text
- Tabs 2 & 3 - All info from Contacts Table appears the same
- Tabs 4-6 - viewing via IWP portals either don't show at all, or the portal outlines appear without displaying any fields.
Other ancillary issues
None. Remote viewing works as expected, no difficulties with local file prior to uploading
Issue occurs using either Safari or Firefox browser