4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2010 9:02 AM by gsbilsky

Keep on Trying

gsbilsky

Title

Keep on Trying

New to FM have been posting and getting closer and closer to my answers - just not quite there.

Does anyone have both Access and FM experience that can convert the folloing SQL to script.

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:DocumentProperties>   <o:Template>Normal</o:Template>   <o:Revision>0</o:Revision>   <o:TotalTime>0</o:TotalTime>   <o:Pages>1</o:Pages>   <o:Words>36</o:Words>   <o:Characters>209</o:Characters>   <o:Lines>1</o:Lines>   <o:Paragraphs>1</o:Paragraphs>   <o:CharactersWithSpaces>256</o:CharactersWithSpaces>   <o:Version>11.1282</o:Version> </o:DocumentProperties> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>   <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif] --><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument>   <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>   <w:DoNotShowRevisions/>   <w:DoNotPrintRevisions/>   <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>   <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>   <w:UseMarginsForDrawingGridOrigin/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif] --><!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face      {font-family:"Times New Roman";      panose-1:0 2 2 6 3 5 4 5 2 3;      mso-font-charset:0;      mso-generic-font-family:auto;      mso-font-pitch:variable;      mso-font-signature:50331648 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal      {mso-style-parent:"";      margin:0in;      margin-bottom:.0001pt;      mso-pagination:widow-orphan;      font-size:12.0pt;      font-family:"Times New Roman";} table.MsoNormalTable      {mso-style-parent:"";      font-size:10.0pt;      font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1      {size:8.5in 11.0in;      margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;      mso-header-margin:.5in;      mso-footer-margin:.5in;      mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1      {page:Section1;} --><!-- StartFragment -->

UPDATE tbl_BankData INNER JOIN tbl_ReportPayeesWCats ON [tbl_BankData].[bd_Payee]

Like "*" & [tbl_ReportPayeesWCats].[P_Where] & "*" SET tbl_BankData.bd_ReportPayee = [tbl_ReportPayeesWCats].[p_Name]

WHERE ((([tbl_BankData].[bd_ReportPayee]) Is Null));

I have tried to do all the things people have responded to me so far, just no luck.

I don't know if I just have not learned enough yet or what.

I seriously want to switch and get all my data on Mac and away from Windows.

I am very very new to FM and using the Trial Download.  If I can solve the SQL question I will purchase the program.

I have ordered the FM Bible Manual and it should be in sometime next week.

Thanks for everyone's patients.

By the way, when I am in scripts the List of functions is different that when I go to Help and look for functions.  Very few match?????

<!-- EndFragment -->