AnsweredAssumed Answered

Keep on Trying

Question asked by gsbilsky on Feb 10, 2010
Latest reply on Feb 11, 2010 by gsbilsky

Title

Keep on Trying

New to FM have been posting and getting closer and closer to my answers - just not quite there.

Does anyone have both Access and FM experience that can convert the folloing SQL to script.

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:DocumentProperties>   <o:Template>Normal</o:Template>   <o:Revision>0</o:Revision>   <o:TotalTime>0</o:TotalTime>   <o:Pages>1</o:Pages>   <o:Words>36</o:Words>   <o:Characters>209</o:Characters>   <o:Lines>1</o:Lines>   <o:Paragraphs>1</o:Paragraphs>   <o:CharactersWithSpaces>256</o:CharactersWithSpaces>   <o:Version>11.1282</o:Version> </o:DocumentProperties> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>   <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif] --><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument>   <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>   <w:DoNotShowRevisions/>   <w:DoNotPrintRevisions/>   <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>   <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>   <w:UseMarginsForDrawingGridOrigin/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif] --><!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face      {font-family:"Times New Roman";      panose-1:0 2 2 6 3 5 4 5 2 3;      mso-font-charset:0;      mso-generic-font-family:auto;      mso-font-pitch:variable;      mso-font-signature:50331648 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal      {mso-style-parent:"";      margin:0in;      margin-bottom:.0001pt;      mso-pagination:widow-orphan;      font-size:12.0pt;      font-family:"Times New Roman";} table.MsoNormalTable      {mso-style-parent:"";      font-size:10.0pt;      font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1      {size:8.5in 11.0in;      margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;      mso-header-margin:.5in;      mso-footer-margin:.5in;      mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1      {page:Section1;} --><!-- StartFragment -->

UPDATE tbl_BankData INNER JOIN tbl_ReportPayeesWCats ON [tbl_BankData].[bd_Payee]

Like "*" & [tbl_ReportPayeesWCats].[P_Where] & "*" SET tbl_BankData.bd_ReportPayee = [tbl_ReportPayeesWCats].[p_Name]

WHERE ((([tbl_BankData].[bd_ReportPayee]) Is Null));

I have tried to do all the things people have responded to me so far, just no luck.

I don't know if I just have not learned enough yet or what.

I seriously want to switch and get all my data on Mac and away from Windows.

I am very very new to FM and using the Trial Download.  If I can solve the SQL question I will purchase the program.

I have ordered the FM Bible Manual and it should be in sometime next week.

Thanks for everyone's patients.

By the way, when I am in scripts the List of functions is different that when I go to Help and look for functions.  Very few match?????

<!-- EndFragment --> 

Outcomes