If you search FileMaker help using the search text: keyboard shortcut, you'll get a list of windows and Mac short cuts. A quick check of the windows list didn't seem to have anything for this, but if I click on a container field, I can press Alt-I to open the Insert menu and then can press Alt-F to select the Insert File option from this menu...
You can also use the OnLayoutKeystroke script trigger to respond to keystrokes so it is not impossible to set up your own keyboard short cut, provided you do not use a key combination already used by FileMaker for something else.
On the Mac, you can create multiple Keyboard short-cuts for FileMaker Pro in the Finder's System Preferences:
1. System Preferences>Keyboard>Keyboard Shortcuts>Application Shortcuts.
2. Click + and select "other"
3. Locate the FileMaker Pro application and select it
4. Enter the Menu command "Picture…"
5. Then enter the desired short-cut. Hold down a control, option, shift, or command key and type another character. Make sure your choice of short-cut does not conflict with others.
thank you v~~~~ery much !!
I use a mac and my boring labour will be end far more shortly ^^