4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2008 8:38 AM by TSGal

Layout Names Not Appearing Correctly In Script Editor

swc

Title

Layout Names Not Appearing Correctly In Script Editor

We have some instances where in a script we go to related records, and show the records on a particular layout.  When we select the layout from the drop down, the appropriate layout names are displayed, and you can select one.   However, when looking at the script, the wrong layout name is displayed, or the name is displayed as <Unknown>.

For example:

I add a script step go to related records.  In the layout drop down, it displays layouts A, B, C.  I select A.

In the script editor, I look at the script step.  It says go to related records using layout B.  

I add a script step go to related records.  In the layout drop down, it displays layouts A, B, C.  I select C.

In the script editor, I look at the script step.  It says go to related records using layout <Unknown>.

Note that the actual performance of the script doesn't seem to be affected.  If I select A, I still see the records on layout A.  However, it makes it impossible to read through a script and understand what is going on.

I feel like maybe the layouts are stored as IDs, but displayed in the script editor by some type of lookup, and the lookupis broke.  Is this possible?  Can I fix this?  I did a recover, and it doesn't seem to make a difference.  It isn't every script, just some of them, and not everyfile, just some of them. 

Using FMP9 and/or FMPA9, patched up to date.