AnsweredAssumed Answered

Letters Based on Field Search

Question asked by atlantisdragon on Mar 26, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 26, 2013 by JimMac

Title

Letters Based on Field Search

I have a hosted database that is intended for our locations to print a letter for each of their employees based on the code in a specific field.  I have no trouble creating a script to print letters based on a single code but cannot seem to figure out how to create a script that will display/print all letters (based on a specific field where the codes tied to each letter are) for a location (based on the location search field).  

Essentially, here is what (in my "layman's terms") I need to happen (have link to database below): Location enters location number in location search field on "Begin Here" layout.  Script would pull set of records for location and would then go to the "Main Page Reappt" layout and pull the letters (for display and printing) based on the code indicated in the "Proposed Status Code" field.  Note that the codes have a corresponding separate letter that is specific for an employee with that code, hence why it would be great to enable a location to perform a search to display/print all their employees' letters at once. https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=D1AAC6895966A7B9!149&authkey=!AC7fY74aXqdmajE

Thank you sooo much in advance for any expertise you can offer!

Outcomes