AnsweredAssumed Answered

Linking similar fields in different tables

Question asked by AndrewFrohling on Jun 29, 2012
Latest reply on Jun 29, 2012 by philmodjunk

Title

Linking similar fields in different tables

This is probably a simple answer for most of you, but I have struggled with this for the past week and a half.

I have three tables. 1. wedding info, 2. ceremony, 3. reception.

In wedding info I have them fill out ceremony and reception address. I have it set on table 2 and 3 to create a pop up menu with what ever the ceremony or reception sites name is. When i pick that name from the list I want it to auto populate any fields such as the ceremonys address and bride name ect.... The address field then populates a nice google map with directions. I have the map created but I would not like to have to type in the address field but rather when selecting the ceremony it auto populate. If this makes since to anyone I would really appreciate the help... 

I will need to do the same thing when I make an invoice for the customer as well. I gave the bride a specified serial but if i am searching by ceremony I should probably give that a serial number. I am not sure I understand how relationships work I made one between the ceremony fields on all tables but nothing really happens.

Any help in this manner would be appreciated.

Andy... I can link images later in the day.

Outcomes