AnsweredAssumed Answered

Links?

Question asked by Kellyn on Oct 26, 2012
Latest reply on Oct 26, 2012 by davidanders

Title

Links?

So Infinity has purchased FMP12. And now I have a few additional questions...

~ How do you link fields together? What I mean is, I have created so far only a replication of the registration form we use for every music student. How can I make it so I can look up just phone numbers, or just by school? 

~ I also was wondering how to set up another database to keep track of inventory like equipment, music & art literature, much like a library. And lastly, I really want to use FMP to track our payments. So to give you an idea of what that looks like - we currently have 196 students taking lessons throughout the week. They all pay program fees monthly. We ask that they pay at the beginning of the month, but there are always stragglers and I often have to write out reminders. I would LOVE a way to streamline all of this. 

~ Infinity is also looking into trying to find a "FileMaker Pro" as in someone who could come in and teach us how to best utilize the program to suit our needs. Once we find a person to do such a day of teaching, we would find a grant to bring that person to our facility. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!!

Kellyn

Outcomes