2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2011 11:54 AM by fileco

logo or letterpaper as background in invoice

fileco

Title

logo or letterpaper as background in invoice

Hi,

I'm not very good in FMpro. Managed to make invoices, but having problems with my logo in the invoice.

My logo is on top of the paper and my address info on foot of the paper. Inserted this whole as .png in the printlayout.

But now, when i'm making an invoice with more than one lines of articles I get 1 printed page per article! Not very nice when making an invoice with 40 articles......

Can anyone help me please?

Coby van den Bor

• 1. Re: logo or letterpaper as background in invoice
          philmodjunk

Is this an invoice system you created from scratch or one that you modified such as the FileMaker Invoices Starter Solution? Such info can be very helpful when suggesting a solution.

Assuming it's the Starter Solution or one similar that prints from a layout based on a line items table...

From problems past users have encountered, I'd first take a look at the total height of the header plus the footer and compare that to the total height of the print area for your printer. It's possible that they are so tall that you only have room left for one line item at a time.

Also, check to see if you have View as List and not View as Form specified for this layout.

• 2. Re: logo or letterpaper as background in invoice
            fileco

It's the starter solution I've used.

The .png I've used is atually a full page size. So that is probably the problem.

I'll try to find the heights first.

Thanks for your reply!