3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2011 7:31 PM by casey777

Look for Filemaker user with RV

JamesSmith

Title

Look for Filemaker user with RV

This may seam a strange request but I have my reason.

If you program FileMaker and also have an RV please contact me.

Jim Smith

jas1931@gmail.com

• 1. Re: Look for Filemaker user with RV
          casey777

Jim,

If you have a question about Filemaker Pro, feel free to post your ideas or challenges for our support. On the other hand if you are simply promoting your FMSP-based runtime solution for RVers, please be upfront and tell us about it. 

• 2. Re: Look for Filemaker user with RV
            JamesSmith

I do not have a question about Filemaker at this time. And I am not trying to promote my Filemaker solution on this site, that would not be appropriate. What I am looking for is a Filemaker programer that is also a RVer, someone who is younger that I, that may be interested in taking over this solution when I am no longer able to do so. I will be 80 later this year. I think I have a good application that need to be continued. I know if I was a user I would want it to be keep up to date. Also there is no monetary value as far as I am conserned. You may also notice no where have I mention an application/solution name.

• 3. Re: Look for Filemaker user with RV
              casey777

Jim,

You are to be commended on your concern and willingness to hand your solution off to another to keep it updated as an ongoing project. You are an inspiration to us second career developers.