AnsweredAssumed Answered

Look Up not returning any value.

Question asked by Kaps_1 on Jul 22, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Look Up not returning any value.

I have two tables :-

1. Discussions - which contains a list of all the discussions with a customer.

2. Discussion Line Items - which contains all the points discussed with a customer.

The two tables are related by :-

Discussions:Discussion ID = Discussion Line Items: Discussion ID

I also have an another instance of Discussions and that is called Discussions for current status. That is linked to Discussion Line Items via the relationship :-

Discussions Line for current status :current line index = Discussion Line Items:Discussion Line Items id

where

Discussions Line for current status :current line index = Max(Discussion line items::discussion line items id)

so current line index is the last discussion point on a particular conversation.

I then have two fields "Last Action Date" and "Next Action Date" which are look up fields - they look up the values from the Discussion Line Items and are meant to return the :-

"Last Action Date"  - i.e the last time something happened on a conversation  - which looks up the field "Last Action Date" on discussion line items

"Next Action Date"  - i.e the next time something happened on a conversation  - which looks up the field "Next Action Date" on discussion line items

However, these look ups return nothing.

I have checked that :-

Discussions Line for current status :current line index = Max(Discussion line items::discussion line items id) returns the correct value.

and the screenshot in the next post shows the correct relationship.

Can anybody see what I am doing wrong ? thanks

regards

Kaps

BNI_CRM.png

Outcomes