AnsweredAssumed Answered

Loop

Question asked by thong127 on Sep 15, 2010
Latest reply on Oct 7, 2010 by thong127

Title

Loop

Hello to everybody,

Just want to ask for a help. I made a 6 countdown timer for 6 different machines. (Machine 39, 40, 41, 53, 54 & 55). my table (Dissolution) has the following fields:

Dissolution Counter 39;Dissolution Counter 40;Dissolution Counter 41; Dissolution Counter 53; Dissolution Counter 54; Dissolution Counter 55. their type is Time and Option is Global and I have also

Dissolution Message 39, Dissolution Message 40, Dissolution Message 41, Dissolution Message 53, Dissolution Message 54, Dissolution Message 55. Their type is Text and the option is Global.

My Scripts is run like this

Set Field [Dissolution::Dissolution Counter:39; 100]

Loop

Set Field [Dissolution::Dissolution Message 39; "Finish in" & GetAsTime(Dissolution::Dissolution Counter 39)]

Set Field[Dissolution::Dissolution Counter:39; Dissolution::Dissolution Counter:39-1]

Pause/Resume Script [Duration (seconds); Time(0; 0; 3)]

Exit Loof If [GetAsTime (Dissolution::Dissolution Counter:39)=0]

End Loop

(Same with 40, 41, 53, 54 & 55 but I changed the counter number & message number)

I Tried to run my scripts only one can run at a time...my problem now is How can I run the 6 scripts at the same time when they are using all the 6 machines? kindly suggest to improve my script to make a single script so that I can run them all the countdown timer all at a time.

Thank you in advanced.

ThongLoreto

Outcomes