Loop in a Loop
Im doing a loop in a loop...
The 1st loop takes the found set and performs a series of set fields.
The loop in the loop sets a field in a portal. if the next line in the portal is empty i want it to go to finish the rest of the outer loop...
- Go to Object [ Object Name: "InvoiceLI" ]
- Go to Portal Row [ Select; First ]
- Set Field [ InvoiceLineItem::LIPosted; "x" ]
- Go to Portal Row [ Select; Next; Exit after last ]
- If [ InvoiceLineItem::LIAmount = "" ]
- End If
- End Loop
This script just goes through the entier portal. it won't let me move the end loop up before the end if... How do i do this?