1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 25, 2009 12:42 PM by TSGal

Lost Install CD

6killer

Title

Lost Install CD & need to reinstall

I'm the new FileMaker admin at my company, only 2 weeks new. The former admin did not keep any of the original program install CDs. We had 3 PC systems crash last week due to viruses and had to rebuild them, wiping the hard drives clean of all software applications. I now need to reinstall 9.0v3, but the only downloadable apps are for upgrades and ask to locate the original program on the hard drive, which is no longer present. Former versions of the software seem to be no longer downloadable. For whatever reason, my boss doesn't have it in the budget to upgrade this year to v10. Version 8.0 was purchased as a 5-pack license about 4+ years ago, then Version 9.0 upgrade, then upgraded to 9.0v3 via downloadable updater. What are my options? Is there a way for me to install version 9.0, then update to 9.0v3? I have downloaded the 9.0v3 updater for a PC and backed it up to CD. I have 3 users dead in the water. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Lost Install CD & need to reinstall
          TSGal

msix:

Thank you for your post.

If you are in North America, please contact our Customer Assistance department at toll-free 800-325-2747, and they should be able to get you another copy of FileMaker Pro 8 or 9.

If you are outside of North America, go to our web site (www.filemaker.com), select your country from the pop-up in the upper right corner, and then find the office nearest you.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.