AnsweredAssumed Answered

Manage Security Report

Question asked by AndrewCohn on Nov 2, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 2, 2012 by AndrewCohn

Title

Manage Security Report

Hello, its my first time posting on these forums, I don't know if this is technically a Filemaker Server question.  What I would like to do is have filemaker run a report of the Manage>Security settings.  Specifically I'd like to have a report that showed the Privilege Set, what active accounts are associated with that privilege set, the settings for each table in that privilege set, and, preferably, if the setting is "limited" for a given table, what the privilege settings are for the fields in that table.  Does any of this make any sense?  Is it possible?  My company is reevaluating our stance on what Privilege sets can modify certain tables/fields, so I need draw up some kind of summary of current settings.  Would prefer not to go through each privilege set indivudually, look at the settings for every table and every field and then tediously copy them over to a spreadsheet.  We're running Filemaker Server 11.  I have Filemaker Pro Advanced 11.

Thanks for your help, apologies in advance if this is in your knowlege base already, I couldn't find it!

Outcomes