AnsweredAssumed Answered

mapquest button

Question asked by BigBoy69 on Sep 16, 2009
Latest reply on Sep 16, 2009 by BigBoy69

Title

mapquest button

I have 2 layouts....

1st layout - supervisor profile where data is input about the supervisor w/ their address.

2nd layout - company profile where the data/address is set in already and cannot be changed

my problem is that i have a mapquest button that i created in the 1st layout, that when all the data is input about the supervisor, you can then press that button and it only plots where their address is.  it does not give directions / plot the "from" data from the 2nd layout.

The Button is an "Open URL" button and ONLY plots the location and not "from" or directions.  Here is the code for it:

"http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?" & "searchtype=address&" & "cid=filemkr&" & "address=" & SUPERVISOR::ADDRESS & "&city=" & SUPERVISOR::CITY & "&country=" & "" & "&zipcode=" & SUPERVISOR::ZIP.

I need to find out how to add code so it will plot the "from" location; therefore giving directions.  The 2nd layout data is coded as such:

Table is  COMPANY INFO and the fields are COMPANY ADDRESS, COMPANY CITY, and COMPANY ZIP.

Outcomes