Would this approach work for you?
0. Make backups (always step#0)
1. Clone Dbase#1 with all records (call it Dbase#3)
2. Relate Dbase#3 to Dbase#2 using email address as the linking field
3. Create a layout in Dbase#3, based on Dbase#3.
4. Put a field on that layout from Dbase#2 (Dbase#2::email address)
5. Perform a find in the field "Dbase#2::email address" for "=" (this will find all records in Dbase#3 that have no related info in that field from Dbase#2)
6. Delete found records.
Is that what you're after?
Thanks so much for shooting this my way.
I tried what you have below a few times and when I search for the "=" it tells me that there are no found records.
I have no idea where or what I am doing wrong.
Please advise when you get a free moment.
Thank you so much again.