3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2011 12:45 PM by philmodjunk

Missing records when covert to PDF

mattnyc

Title

Missing records when covert to PDF

When I convert FMP document to PDF, many records are missing.

- Open FMP doc (in Browse)

- Click PRINT

- Click SAVE AS PDF

- PDF appears on desktop, but with only 35 of the 135 records i (though the 35 are    complete)

• 1. Re: Missing records when covert to PDF
          philmodjunk

Are there 35 records in your current found set? (Check the numbers to the right of the pie chart)

When you print or save as PDF, you have two basic options: Records being browsed and Current Record.

With Current Record you only get one record printed or saved as a PDF. With Records being browsed, you get your current found set.

Try to save as PDF again, but select Show All Records from Records menu first and see if you get different results.

• 2. Re: Missing records when covert to PDF
            mattnyc

Thanks for help.  No luck though.  I looked at Show All Records, but they're all showing.  I show "134 Total", no pie chart.  I tired save as PDF, but same problem: only has 35 of the records.  And it's the frist 35, all in order.  But none after.

• 3. Re: Missing records when covert to PDF
              philmodjunk

Perhaps you've specified a page range of only one page?

This is something you can specify when you click the options button  in the save dialog box if you are doing this manually.

If you are using a script to save the PDF, we may need to look at your script to be sure that there are now issues with the script.