AnsweredAssumed Answered

Multiple conditional formatting on a portal

Question asked by DianeJohnson on Jun 26, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 27, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Multiple conditional formatting on a portal

I  have a portal with a date field displayed on it. I am trying to apply two separate conditional formatting conditions to it. It is working in another part of the database, but not in the portal.

If the date is less than 30 days from a preset date, I need it to be formatted orange. This is the formula I am using. 

EmployeesPortal » People::%nextExchange  <  Date ( Month (Get ( CurrentDate )) ; Day ( Get ( CurrentDate ))  +  30; Year ( Get ( CurrentDate ) ))

If the date is less than 7 days from a preset day, I need it to be formatted red. This is the formula I am using.

EmployeesPortal » People::%nextExchange  <  Date ( Month (Get ( CurrentDate )) ; Day ( Get ( CurrentDate ))  +  7; Year ( Get ( CurrentDate ) ))

The %nextExchange is a calculation that grabs the NextExchange date from the actual Exchange table. That table is sorted in descending order by date so that the %nextExchange calculation is the most current Exchange.

If I place the 7 day condition first in the conditional format list, it seems to be evaluating for the 30 day condition, but will not display anything red for the 7 day condition.

If I place the 30 day condition first in the conditional format list, it will format all conditions as if they are all true to the 7 day condition. Meaning anything less than 7 days and anything less than 30 days will format red.

Any ideas?

Outcomes