AnsweredAssumed Answered

Multiple Entries to one Field

Question asked by BobBuilder on Jun 12, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2014 by obospieler

Title

Multiple Entries to one Field

Maybe this is really obvious, but I'm just not seeing what I need here.  The database I'm trying to create is going to have certain fields that may only have one entry, but could occasionally have a large number of entries.  I don't know ahead of time how many I'm going to need and then furthermore, the field that follows is associated to the number of entries.  Like this

Title                     Copies                     Location
                    Exhibit A                     First Copy                     Cabinet A
                                          Second Copy                     Cabinet B
                    Exhibit B                     Only Copy                     Cabinet A
                    Exhibit C                     First Copy                     Cabinet C
                                          Second Copy                     Cabinet C

Does that make sense?  I'm really new to this sofware and kinda got thrown into it, if anyone could help that would be fantastic.  Thanks!

Outcomes