3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2015 9:23 AM by philmodjunk

Multiple Fields into One Field

B_W

Title

Multiple Fields into One Field

I'm currently having an issue with what I hope has an easy solution. I'm wanting to make a form for clothing in which I'm pulling multiple fields into one field. Below is an example of what I am talking about.  Under sizing(XS,S,M) I would like to put the quantity of items pulled. So there would be the quantity field and size field information being pulled from the same data entry point. There would then be a list of different clothing items under "item description."

Item DescriptionSize Requested  XXS XS  Small Medium Large XL XXL
      T-Shirt Pulled from Rider profile               

Any information would be much appreciated.  In excel this is a very easy sheet to go off of, but I'm struggling to figure out how to make a form correctly in FileMaker for the end user.

Thanks