AnsweredAssumed Answered

Multiple level search layout?

Question asked by SabrinaHollinger on Mar 11, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 11, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Multiple level search layout?

Hey,

I currently have a database with 2 layouts, one for patients and another for the visits that are related to one another.

I am attempting to make a new layout, if possible, that will allow me to put in certain search criteria to find the patients that fall into the specified criteria.

One example would be finding the patients with arthitis, along with being in the range of 30-40 years. Not only would I want a number of patients that qualify that criteria, but also the amount of patients between 30-40 that do not have arthitis.

Ideally I think the search would need to have various inputs, at least two, that could be changed using the browse mode, and to give results in number format. Very many searchs will need to be done that will all have multiple criterias, possibly on different tables, so it would not be very useful to use the "Find' button and input the desired criteria that way.

I haven't been able to located anything similar to this online and was just wondering if it would be possible to streamline the search process or if I will need to use the "Find" function. Likewise if it is possible to do so using only one table, or if both can be employed.

Thanks for any help!

Outcomes