1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 21, 2014 6:21 AM by philmodjunk

Multiple pages in a layout

AndreasJohanson

Title

Multiple pages in a layout

Hi,

Not having a lot of luck here, I've been trying all sorts of combinations to no avail...

The brief is as follows, I've written a CRM data base, one of the parts is a quote database.

So far so good - but as my company sometimes do rather extensive proposals, I would like to have this documentation included  with the quote.

In other words, I'd like a front page, then an 'about us' page, then a written brief - this could be up to 10 pages, then the list of items with discounts etc. etc. followed by the totals for the items listed.

My problem is that I have no problem with the list as this is the body, but I do have issues with the fixed 2 page beginning and the actual proposal 1-10 pages until the body starts. I've tried to use Title Header, but this is restricted to one page....?

Help !!!

• 1. Re: Multiple pages in a layout
          philmodjunk

A variable amount of data (1 - 10 pages) cannot be put in the header. You may need to use two layouts--one for the first part of your layout and one for the second part (the list). For hard copy, a script can move from layout to layout while printing from each. For a PDF, the script can use Save As PDF with the append option to append a PDF to the end of a previously created PDF file in order to produce a single electronic document.