2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2012 5:43 AM by JimMac

Need database to automatically open 150% Zoom, and Full Screen

BHill

Title

Need database to automatically open 150% Zoom, and Full Screen

I need a database to automatically open 150% Zoom and Full Screen. Should I use a script to do this, or is there some easier way to change the setting in the Layout? I am not exactly sure what the syntax would be for the script. Thank you.

• 1. Re: Need database to automatically open 150% Zoom, and Full Screen
          Sorbsbuster

Create a startup script that runs every time you open the file.  You can set that in File -> File options.   Include the line 'Set Zoom Level' and choose the 150% zoom.

Not everyone may like that setting, so we usually create a table of users, and set various options for each user.  You can enhance the startup script to go and check who the user is, and what zoom level the user has set, and then it is customised to their preference.

You can also click the little 'Mountains' icons in the very bottom left of the screen to change the zoom level.

• 2. Re: Need database to automatically open 150% Zoom, and Full Screen
            JimMac

To add to Sorbsbuster's comment....

Use  Adjust Window [Resize to fit/Maximize/Minimize/Restore/Hide]  and Use Maximize to full screen the window.

and..

Rezize to fit  

after a zoom

Jim....

PS:  I program a global field say... gZoom to allow each user to decide at Start Up or in fact anytime if he has a bigger screen, then he sets his default.

so after each layout change  I do ....  when appropriate...

GoToLayout   YourLayout

Perform Script  "SetUserZoom"

Adjust Window  [Resize to Fit]