0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2015 4:32 PM by WilliamEdwards_1

Need help PLEASE with copying over a section of a Filemaker template.

WilliamEdwards_1

Title

Need help PLEASE with copying over a section of a Filemaker template.

Hi all! I am reasonably new to filemaker and am trying to finish a database and have run into a brick wall. The database is all but done but I wanted to copy over from the "product catalog" Filemaker template the section that holds the four documents and displays them when you click on one of them. 

I have got it all working except that when I click on the file container nothing happens! (it should show up in the file placeholder right above as in the template). I think that this is a script problem but for the life of me I can't figure this out. Ive been trying for three days now!

For example, when I have a PDF loaded into the file container the file name isn't being sent to the "Get Script Parameter" so nothing shows up. The data viewer is showing the variable as blank.

I think this is something simple because obviously it works fine in the template. I have copied over all of the scripts, value lists and fields related to the template and checked everything one by one to get them all liked up correctly but still nothing.

Please help me!!