0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2010 12:27 PM by Degus

Need Help to populate Filemaker datebase with fields from Joomla/Virtuemart website

Degus

Title

Need Help to populate Filemaker datebase with fields from Joomla/Virtuemart website

Hello, I am a new user of filemaker and this forum and hope you guys can help me. I already figured out how to connect to an external ODBC source and I get the database tables from my Joomla/Virtuemart website

I am using the Invoices template which came with filemaker and mostly I am able to match the fields so they show up in the template. Now I have a problem with the billing and shipping address.

In my virtuemart table I only have the fields address1, address2 and address_type which has either BT or ST to indicate the billing or shipping address.

How can I make filemaker put the addresses with address type BT in the billing fields and address type ST in the shipping fields? I am sure there is a way to do that but I am not familiar enough to figure that out yet. I not even know if I need to learn more about strings or calculations or if it is something really simple.