1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 20, 2009 3:41 PM by jamesdalbright_1

Need script to add found set to Campaigns Form View, Recipients Tab portal?

jamesdalbright_1

Title

Need script to add found set to Campaigns Form View, Recipients Tab portal?

I use FMP 9 Advanced on a Mac. I do not understand how Campaign Management performs the Add Contact or Add Group Script found applied to the corresponding buttons on the Campaign Form View, Recipients Tab and the corresponding Add Contact Records Script and Add Group Script found on the Contacts Select List Layout and Group Select List Layout so that I can I can either modify these scripts to include and Add Found Set commands or make up new scripts and apply them to two new corresponding buttons placed on the Campaigns Form View, Recipients Tab and on the Contact Select List Layout.

So far I have changed the Contact Select List Layout so that I can do a search and find which contacts I have sent any particular campaign to and then omit these and arrive at a found set of those that have not received the campaign in question yet. Now I want to add this found set to the Campaign From View, Recipients Tab, portal so I can send the campaign to them. Can anybody help me with this. Thanks